Charlotte Russe Score!! Spring Ready!

Hey Guys! Just a quick blog about my lovely visit to one of my favorite store Charlotte Russe  . I wasn't planing on buying anything as i was just cruising the mall just to kill some time. Charlotte Russe has been one of my favorite store. Specially because of their wide variety of style, in clothing , shoes, dresses and accessories. Not to mention the very reasonable price! I also love the fact that their sizes are true to to the size. What do i mean about that? In some store XS/SP/S are still big for me. But in charlotte russe i just fit perfectly which bdw, im petite (5'3'') and 97 lbs. So u get the idea.. Anyways these are the stuff i scored in Charlotte Russe :)

 Im gonna start of with these knit sweaters. These are originally $20-25 . I got em for $10 each.
I love how they are so comfy and bright. Its so perfect for spring.  The quality are just awesome.



Then these high wasted cotton candy short. The black one is sequence sooo pretty. They are so cute. You can match them with any top. U will definitely look chic with these high wasted shorts in no time. It also matches a lot of shoes! These shorts are originally $20-30 i got em for $10 each again :)

 Then this chiffon top. Who doesnt love the chiffon material? They are not only comfortable they are also so stylish. The button down is originally $26 i got it for $15 while the loose chiffon top is orginally around $19.99 i got it for only $6.99!! LOVE IT!


Lastly, save the best for last. Cotton candy high wasted lace shorts. Lace material is getting really big in fashion industry. I just love how they look against on any skin color. Again, u can match it with any shoes and accessories. These shorts will bring ummff on any boring top. Trust me with that one lol. These are originally $20-30 again, got em for $10 each.



I dont know about u guys but i am sooo over winter and soo ready for spring. I am planning to do a Spring lookbook with these goodies in my Youtube Channel . So please stay tune for that and if you havent? Pls subscribe :)

Hope you guys enjoyed this quick fashion blog.

Lots of love,
Airah

2 comments:

  1. Hey I was just wondering what size do you get your high waisted shorts - XS or S.?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eventually, when it becomes a deficit state, it changes into a site of ejaculation. 티비

    ReplyDelete