Sugar Plum a Nightime Holiday Makeup

"Christmas is the Gift of God to us 
Let us celebrate Christmas with 
Fun and Party! "
So i created this fun look for all you lovely people out there who's planning to dress up and celebrate the birth of our savior Jesus.


FACE: 
Temptu Foundation in "004" Sand using Beauty Blender
Set it with Sephora Pressed Powder in "31 Medium"
Concealer Mac "NC45"
Set with Ben Nye Translucent Powder in "Banana"

CHEEKS:
Contoured w/ NYC Bronzing Powder in "Sunny"
Blush Pale Peachy Blush from Krayolan Blush Palette
Highlights is Krayolan Shimmering Foundation



Brows: 
Primed my Brow with Coastalscent's Eyelid Primer 
Coastalscents Brow Palette in Medium with Eco tools Angle Brush
I used the medium brown for the outer half of my brow and light brown for the inner part of my brow
I then brush everything out with my spooly brush and set my brow with ELF Brow gel

EYES: 
Primed my lid with Urban Decay Primer Potion and then i topped it of with NYX primer in Beige for the color to pop even more.
1st E/S "Fushia" from wet n wild's "Spoiled Brat" Palette all over the crease are w/ a dome brush
2nd E/S "Matte Purple" from wet n wild's "Lust" Palette on the crease over lapping the Fushia
3rd E/S "deep Purple" from wet n wild's "Lust" Palette on the outer corner to deepen the look
4th E/S "Golden Beige" from Maybelline's "Sunset Bronze" Palette w/ lit cosmetics brush and lit cosmetic's  glitter adhessive.

Lined my lower lashline w/ NYX purple eyeliner in "purple Blaze"
i then smudge it with "deep purple" on the outer corner, "matte purple" on the other half and Gold for the inner corners. And blend everything out with a pencil brush with "fushia".

Lined my waterline with NYX black kohl eyeliner and for the upper lid i used maybelline gel liner in "blackest black" with a dramatic cat eye.
Curled my lashes w/ NYX eyelash curler, applied maybelline mascara in "Falsies" both on top and bottom lashes. And finished it with Ardelle's False lashes #30

LIPS: 
I lined my lips with NYX lipliner in "Burgundy"
Applied Maybelline in "Blissful Berry" on my entire lips.
And Hard Candy's "Glossaholic" on top.

Thats it! Your Done. I hope you guys enjoy this look as much as i did. And if you tried this look dont forget to share it here:
Facebook Page
Twitter
Instagram

"May the magic of Christmas
brings you Happiness , Cheers
and Fun into your life.. 
Merry Christmas to you "

xox 
Airah








1 comment: